INVISTA IT is looking for a dynamic IT Architect to join our China team. As an IT Architect you'll design, build, and optimize computing solutions that our sites rely on to operate. This role will partner with various IT teams and business capabilities within INVISTA and across other Koch companies to solve complex problems and rapidly deliver IT solutions.
Candidates will also work as part of a global team to design and deploy modern software, with a special emphasis on solutions creating value for our business in China. A strong candidate will possess a passion for modern application architecture including cloud technology, automation, and experience designing and integrating complex systems.
Success in this role requires a breadth and depth of knowledge and capability; you will use this knowledge to design and deploy reliable, scalable and cost-effective solutions that exceed business requirements. A candidate must have a passion for helping others and the ability to effectively communicate processes, ideas, and designs in a clear concise manner across all levels of the enterprise. The ability to collaborate with a global team and advance IT architecture strategies in China is a key part of this role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working as part of a geographically distributed, cross functional, and highly collaborative IT team that designs and delivers high-performing, reliable, and scalable IT solutions that advance business innovation efforts to create competitive advantage.
- Providing consultation to various IT and Business partners regarding system architecture, security, and best practices.
- Providing daily run-and-maintain service to existing IT solutions. Optimizing IT systems and helping improve reliability and performance across the enterprise by working with product owners and operations teams. Performing analysis and effective diagnosis of technical issues and find solutions to prevent them from happening again.
- Evaluating and proposing solutions leveraging cloud, software as a service, and on-premises solutions to create the best long-term value.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 Years of IT Application or DevOps experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts with technical and non-technical team members.
- Demonstrated use of modern infrastructure and application architectures.
- Bachelor’s degree.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Hands-on experience with cloud native technologies (containers, servers, microservices, modern databases).
- Demonstrated application of DevOps/GitOps practices including CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code leveraging ansible, terraform, chef, python, or other automation tools.
- Experience with developing and deploying modern applications in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with mobile applications deployment and device Management.
- Experience working in multi-site manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS.