Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is seeking a Quality Inspector to support manufacturing operations, provide timely and accurate information to the team, troubleshoot problem areas, and train Manufacturing Operators on quality expectations. The position will be based out of the Medford, WI facility.
Shift: 3rd (11:00pm-7:00am)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interpret visual and dimensional quality requirements
- Complete dimensional, visual, and functional inspection in accordance with sampling plans
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Act in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Perform statistical studies such as gage repeatability/reproducibility and capability studies
- Coach production operators on quality expectations based off requirements
- Identify and recommend continual improvement opportunities for quality systems
- Work within a team environment to complete other quality related duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least six (6) months or more of quality and/or manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of in-process inspection techniques
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of basic statistical techniques
- Experience operating precision measuring instruments (i.e., calipers)
- Experience communicating problems to all levels of operations (operators, leads, managers, etc.)
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship. In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf