Regional Sales Manager (open to East Coast locations)
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific Consumer Business LLC is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for its east coast grocery team. This key position is responsible for managing a portion of the Ahold Delhaize domestic business, specifically the Food Lion and Hannaford grocery banners as well as the Fresh Direct eCommerce business. This role will be responsible for achieving the Sales Effectiveness Vision for both the Georgia-Pacific retail and pro businesses by establishing strong high-integrity customer wiring relationships leading to the delivery of results in the areas of sales execution, category share growth, effective trade management, profitability and compliance. This role also includes responsibility for deploying available resources to negotiate customer plans that create mutual long-term value and profitability.
The position can be home-based anywhere on the east coast, but would preferably be located in one of the customer geographies the role represents (Charlotte, NC or Portland, ME)and reports into the East Regional Team Leader.
- Provide strong leadership and detailed preparation during annual business planning for assigned customers with responsibility for trade funds deployment, evaluation of merchandising promotions and volume forecasting accuracy.
- Deliver assigned volume, profitability, Share and key distribution, shelving, merchandising and pricing objectives and deliverables.
- Execute a customer engagement calendar that results in aligned business plans that deliver mutual benefit and strengthen partnerships.
- Successfully drive enhanced eCommerce & Omni Channel execution.
- Apply MBM® Culture and principles to drive self-actualization, digital, personal, and business transformation.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of Sales Experience
- 2 years of Consumer Products experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Experience using data to develop effective fact-based business plans and presentations
- Experience working through Supply Chain issues and opportunities
- Willingness to travel overnight as necessary (up to 25%)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with eCommerce, Digital platforms and Shopper Marketing programs
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.