Senior Business Process Lead
Koch Global Services, LP is seeking a Senior Business Process Lead to join our Travel and Expense team. This team has global ownership of the corporate card program and will be able to discuss different strategies, ranging from contracts, proposal ideas, negotiating, renewal of clients, etc.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for the management of the corporate card program consistent with the organization’s vision
- Governance of all aspects of the corporate card program including, but not limited to, Know Your Client reviews, payments, and support
- Onboard recently acquired Koch companies to the enterprise corporate card program
- Ensure sound financial controls are in place to safeguard company assets
- Work cross-functionally with the travel and expense team to bring optimal solutions to the credit card program
- Provide an analytical focus to processes and drive improvements which lead to long-term value capture
- 3+ years of previous work experience
- Experience in travel & expense, accounting, or finance
- Experience working with internal financial control standards and processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of previous work experience
- Experience managing a corporate card program
- Experience managing global projects
- Experience supporting customer service processes
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf