Business Development Manager
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Business Development Manager at our office in Campinas, Sao Paulo!
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
·Accelerate the projects and investments that are required to support the sustainable and profitable growth of the business
·Develop a road map to prioritize initiatives that will transform the business to create superior value
·Seek and apply the best knowledge from all the capabilities to enable company to improve performance.
This role will report to the Country Manager.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Search and evaluation of business opportunities and preparation of business cases.
- Collaborate with Commercial, Strategic Initiatives, Product, Pricing and Marketing teams to continuously focus on growth strategies and priorities
- Collaborate with the commercial and marketing team to develop and close key strategy partnerships.
- Advance and develop trade/swaps strategies, Marketing Intelligence and Asset Management, Market POV’s
- Experience in business consulting, pricing, strategy, analytics, finance or equivalent
- Experience with P&L’s, cost to produce products, manufacturing process and market landscape
- Experience working with large data sets and utilizing various systems and custom tools
- EnglishAdvance, Portuguese Advance
- Bachelor’s degree (Administration, Economy or Finance-related)
- Industrial or building materials experience
- SAP, Data Warehouse, Cognos, Access, Alteryx, PROs, Vendova or other like systems knowledge
- Experience leading a team and projects
The Experience You Will Bring
What Will Put You Ahead