Tool Build Supervisor
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Tool Build Supervisor to lead and develop the Tool Build team at our Hudson, WI - Unites States Tool Build site.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership to the Tool Build team including people management as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development; communicating information to direct reports, passing information up the management chain and fostering open communication; ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; and, maintaining trust and confidentiality while fostering a team environment
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement with the priority to optimize safety
- Work with direct reports to help them maximize their value creation by optimizing their individual role, responsibilities, and expectations
- Coordinate, mold builds, repairs, and revisions of molds and secondary tooling
- Coordinate work with outside vendors
- Responsible for project management and scheduling
- Provide technical guidance and decision making
- Quote new tools, spares, revisions, and repairs
- Develop mold manufacturing plans
- Review and refine internal tool designs for manufacturability
- Communicate tooling solutions with customers, providing technical support and tooling alternatives
- Prioritize workflow to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Manage supplies and equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience leading projects by utilizing a principled approach
- At least (5) or more years of tool manufacturing experience
- Associates Degree or higher in a manufacturing related discipline
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com