Break Press/ Laser Operator
Koch-Glitsch is an affiliate of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest privately held companies in America according to Forbes magazine. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 100,000 people. Since 2003, the businesses have invested more than $43 billion in acquisitions and capital expenditures. Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art mass transfer and mist elimination products for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty industries. For more information about Koch-Glitsch, visit our web site at www.koch-glitsch.com
We are currently searching for a talented individual that shares our corporate values and beliefs to fill an immediate full-time requirement for a Break Press Operator/ Laser Operator in our Uxbridge, Ontario facility.
Break Press/ Laser Operator – Afternoon Shift
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Safe set up and operation of the punch presses
- Operate in a safe and compliant manner in accordance with policies
- Ensure proper material type and thickness is used
- Ensure all guards and light curtains are in place and function properly
- Maintenance and daily cleaning of equipment
- Monitor machine to ensure accurate output of parts that meet or exceed quality standards
- Demonstrate ability and knowledge to set up tooling
- Ensure accurate counts of parts
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience operating CNC punch presses (Turret or Amada)
- Experience in setting up tooling
- Ability to safely operate lifting equipment, read & interpret blueprints and drawing specifications
- Ability to use precision measuring tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Versatile, flexible and adaptable
What Will Put You Ahead
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience operating CNC punch presses (Turret or Amada)
Koch-Glitsch has achieved business success by having employees who act with integrity, focus on compliance excellence and create real long-term value for our customers and society. These principles are part of MBM®, a unique business and management philosophy that sets Koch-Glitsch apart from other companies in its industry. Koch-Glitsch is seeking individuals who share these values and want to be part of a winning team.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check.
If you have the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you. We thank all applicants in advance, however advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Koch-Glitsch Canada is committed to creating an inclusive culture across the organization by preventing and removing barriers for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.