You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world’s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow's breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
We are currently building our in-house Reliability Lab staff and are looking for a talented Test Engineer to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you. In this role you will have the opportunity to perform standard tests, analysis of data, and evaluations on Molex products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create test plans to evaluate performance and reliability of terminal, connector, and module level products under exposure to electrical, mechanical, and environmental conditions.
- Manage successful execution of test plans by developing test schedules in collaboration with lab supervisors and ensuring knowledge transfer of test requirements and methods to test technicians. Maintain awareness and communication of test status to lab and product engineering customers.
- Complete product evaluation and performance analysis using test results. Utilizing standard departmental procedures, develops and modifies Best Practices to establish performance and reliability of the products being tested.
- Prepare test reports documenting the sample preparation, test methods, equipment, and conditions. Includes observations and performance assessment relative to test specifications.
- Develop, modify, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (Best Practices) to ensure repeatable and reproducible test methods/results.
- Create and conduct root cause/corrective action plans in conjunction with lab and product engineering.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or electronics
- 3+ years’ experience in a laboratory environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3 or more years’ experience in automotive industry validation laboratory environment.
- Solid understanding of vehicle electrical systems and connectivity.
- Experience with Automotive Products Validation Process and Terms.
- Knowledge of GMW3191, USCAR2 and corresponding European specifications is a plus.
- Basic Electrical schematic comprehension and development.
- Knowledge of PC based statistical analysis software.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf