SAP Basis Analyst
As an SAP Basis Analyst for North American Consumer Products (NACP) Business Systems you will primarily be responsible for operational support and maintenance of SAP applications and databases. This role will also participate in 24/7 support, upgrades, and project work.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with NACP SAP teams (Basis, Technical and Functional) that is both India-based and US-based
- In combination with the India-based team, provide on-shift coverage to support US Operations throughout the US business day.
- Hands on system administration and support of various SAP systems
- Team member on business-critical projects
- Participate in systems build work
- Complete key project work and support activities
- Follow best practices in the implementation and execution of support processes
- Identify and drive architecture and service improvements
- Liaise with matrixed infrastructure teams in the planning and execution of support and project work
- Regularly interact with peers in the technical and functional space to ensure deliverables are met
- Maintain system support documentation
- Participate in an on-call rotation for 24/7 system support
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4-6 Years of hands-on SAP Basis system administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
- SAP Business Suite (S/4) expertise
- SAP HANA database administration expertise
- SAP Linux system administration expertise (SUSE is preferred)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure administration
- Strategic thinking
- Relationship management
- Economic thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
What Will Put You Ahead
- Administration experience with the following SAP applications/components:
- BOBJ 4.x
- S4 HANA
- Enterprise HANA
- Solution Manager (SolMan 7.x)
- BOBJ PO, Data Services and Information Steward
- Bolt on applications like Vistex, LEO
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with SAP SaaS applications (IBP, Hybris, Ariba)
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with Networking and Security
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf