Regional Accounts Manager – Southern California
Georgia-Pacific Consumer Business LLC is seeking a Regional Accounts Manager for 3 grocery customers in Southern California and Salt Lake City.This very visible position is responsible for achieving the Sales Effectiveness Vision by establishing strong high-integrity customer wiring relationships leading to the delivery of results in the areas of sales execution, category share growth, effective trade management, profitability and compliance. The role includes responsibility for various assigned grocery retailers, monitoring competitive activity, collaborating with various field sales and headquarter personnel to represent a balanced point of view when negotiating customer transactions that create mutual long-term value and profitability.
The position is home-based in Southern California and reports into the West Region Sr. Sales Director.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide strong leadership and detailed preparation during annual business planning for assigned customers with responsibility for trade funds deployment, evaluation of merchandising promotions and volume forecasting accuracy.
- Participation in key account business reviews, category line reviews and new item presentations.
- Drive business results through collaborative strategic account planning as well as deployment of Sales Effectiveness capabilities i.e.: Customer Innovation Meetings, eCommerce Platforms, Product Portfolio management.
- Develop and profitably participate in customer Joint Business Plans, Digital Marketing communication and campaigns, Shopper loyalty and rewards programs.
- Ensure Sales compliance with all customer trade management, deduction management and record retention policies.
- Working with assigned customers to improve retail distribution conditions, POG improvements and compliance.
- Create long-term value by establishing a strong presence for G-P’s consumer business at the retailers in these markets through growing active business relationships and effective customer wiring.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree OR 4 years of sale experience
- 2 years of CPG Sales experience within a CPG environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Experience using syndicated data to develop business plans and presentations
- Experience working through Supply Chain issues and opportunities
- Willingness to travel overnight (up to 25%)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with customers working with eCommerce and Digital platforms, Shopper Marketing and Loyalty Card programs
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf