Senior Construction Manager
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions is looking for a Site Construction Manager based out of their Wichita, KS location.
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, is a holding company for Koch Fertilizer, LLC, Koch Energy Services, LLC and Koch Methanol, LLC. Koch Fertilizer and its affiliates have been in operation since 1988, Koch Energy Services was established in 2009, and Koch Methanol was formed in 2010.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop a CM capability within KAES in conjunction with Manager.
- Help develop processes, tools, and people to have a CM capability across the Fleet.
- Develop partner relationships with Plant personnel and Project personnel.
- Help develop a CM capability to support FEL, then lead/own the Execution phase in the field.
- Partner with Project manager(s) to deliver excellence in Project delivery process.
- Participate in all constructability reviews/ interactive planning and takes full execution ownership of project(s) from early project identification through completion.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is maintained throughout project life cycles and assist in smooth transition of projects to operations.
- The ideal candidate must be a skillful leader with the ability to solve issues that arise, must be highly motivated, good communicator and able to work in a Team Environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years of refinery or chemical process experience in projects, operations, industrial construction or engineering
- Knowledge of working around refinery or chemical plant processes and systems
- Knowledge and experience in field construction and best practices
- Knowledge of best practices in health, safety and hazard recognition
- Knowledge of best practices in construction related environmental compliance
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid US Driver’s License
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least 5 years of industrial construction experience
- Experience in building project schedules
- Experience in project data collection
- Experience with small to large capital projects
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or project management
- Associate degree in construction science/management, engineering technology, industrial engineering (or similar discipline)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf