Strategic Talent Sourcer
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the Global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries with capabilities spanning over Business & Technology Services. At the foundation of our approach is Market-Based Management®. Developed by Charles Koch, MBM® prepares individuals to deal successfully with the challenges of growth and change while fostering a healthy, growing organization. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies – such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and tolerance – we encourage each other to take initiative and to challenge the status quo. We are an equal opportunity employer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
We are on the hunt for an exceptionally talented Strategic Sourer to join our Talent Solutions Team in Bangalore, India.
In this role, you will
- Own identifying, attracting, and building network of niche and in-demand talent across Koch companies through pro-active market research
- Build network with passive candidates to understand their personal career story to help determine if our organization has opportunities that align with their interests.
- Conducts in-depth prescreens of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios and develop a go to market sourcing strategy.
- Be responsible for using a variety of sourcing and recruiting tools to identify, contact, screen, and present top talent to hiring managers, while providing market insights and data to help drive informed hiring decisions.
- Join strategy meetings with hiring managers, recruiters, and HR to understand the requirements of the open or upcoming role, develop a sourcing strategy, and provide market insights.
- Data driven approach to drive decisions and develop strategies to best support our hiring needs
- Identify top talent through nontraditional recruiting/sourcing avenues
- Continuously champion our culture by sharing our Market Based Management philosophy and our Guiding Principles with both candidates and internal customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 or more years of sourcing and/or recruiting for corporate functions (Information Technology, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Business Operations). Bachelor's degree
- Experience using sourcing techniques, including creating Boolean strings and sourcing beyond resume databases
- Experience interviewing and "selling" opportunities to passive candidates
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates
- Expertise with job boards, LinkedIn, networking events, etc. to identify and develop a talent pipeline
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience using data to tell a story and influence hiring decisions
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships,
- Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most.
Step into a career with limitless possibilities. Do rewarding work and get rewarded for it. Contribute, and feel good about it. Come unleash your greatest potential while making the world, and the things you love about it, better.