Guardian has identified increasing growth opportunities and the need for an Architectural Specification Manager in Saudi Arabia. As an Architectural Specification Manager, you will develop relationships with essential stakeholders, including indirect clients – architects, façade consultants, aluminum contractors, general contractors, as well as developers and investors to improve project considerations and opportunities. We are looking for those that share our passion in providing innovative solutions to solve our customers complex challenge paired with technical expertise and strong business acumen.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Gaining new and maintains trustful relationships with architects, façade consultants, Cladders, and general contractors in order to be the first to interact with them at the beginning of a project
- Identify construction projects from the inception phase and gather information about the players involved (e.g. General Contractor, Owner, aluminum contractors, Architect), and assess the scope of the project
- Define priority plans including key players of the industry within the region and expand business network while maintaining existing relationships
- Monitors the market by means of analytics and market analysis and measures, analyzes and reports on projected business performance
- Collaborate with Architects to draft glass specifications and validating them for the projects as well as qualify the project
- Support region sales and marketing strategies that will ensure continued growth in the region, such as coordinating technical training events with glass processors, aluminum fabricators, and architects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in a relevant field (business, engineering, architecture) or relevant work-related experience
- Proven sales experience in the B2B environment, preferably within the building material industry in cooperation with architects and aluminum contractors (Glass/Façade preferred)
- Strong and effective communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation
- Project Management, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Self-starter mindset, entrepreneurial spirit able to work in a team environment to support the business and strategic goals
- Fluent in English and Arabic
What Will Put You Ahead
- Sales experience and technical expertise in coated Glass products and aluminum systems construction
- Strong technical knowledge in glass industry and technologies.
- Comfortable reviewing architectural plans and details.
- Understanding of the project specification process and curtain-wall construction practices in Saudi Arabia