Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst supporting the Global Operations Group for Packaging and Cellulose uses analytical methods and a variety of tools to understand, predict, improve, forecast and/or support chain operations and processes. The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for data management and analysis to develop recommendations that support supply chain goals and targets. This position operates with minimal supervision, takes a high-level of ownership and once given assignments, prioritizes and executes tasks in a fast-paced environment using a multidisciplinary approach to problem solving. This position supports multiple internal business lines and must have the capability to pivot to different assignments as needed while ensuring a high rate of project communication and completion.
If you are self-starter, motivated, and energized to support a global business operating in multiple time-zones and work cross-functionally and cross-culturally with internal and external clients/partners by utilizing your analytical, critical thinking and communication skills on multiple projects, this is the role for you! Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Position will travel up to 20%.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Focus on immediate needs, prioritize critical items and issues and clearly communicate progress and concerns affecting multiple internal units globally.
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly reports on key performance measures for the Global supply-chain operations team.
- Support Project management based on short-term priorities and long-term optimization needs.
- Reporting and Analysis capabilities to support decision-making using tools like Excel and business analysis tools like Power BI.
- Analyze and Optimize service trends: identify patterns of missed opportunities, measure on-going project success and also be able to work on continuous improvement in all areas of the supply-chain.
- Identify savings and value opportunities through data analysis, mining, and be able to work with a diverse internal set of clients from manufacturing sites to external partners.
- Partner with the distribution and warehousing team to collect, analyze and recommend action to support RFP’s (provide supply chain analysis to first and last mile transportation, distribution and ancillary service costs building an end-to-end cost picture.
- Report out to business leadership - KPI’s, project updates, and business status as needed with consistent accuracy and a sense of urgency.
- Travel to manufacturing sites, warehouses, ports, and terminals as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Supply Chain
- Experience in independently performing tasks and converting to actionable data that can be communicated to a diverse group of internal customers, operational teams, and external partners
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and the entire MS Suite
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/Engineering/Statistics/Operations Management.
- 2+ years of Supply-Chain experience with a large organization.
- Project Management.
- Experience with data visualization tools and methods.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma qualified and experience with value-stream mapping.
- Manufacturing and/or supply-chain operations support experience.
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf