Regional Program Specialist
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Regional Program Specialist with experience to support our medical and commercial manufacturing facilities. This role will support multiple facilities and projects within the Phillips-Medisize division.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide project execution and coordination support for the division including:
- Providing support for sample activities including coordination of meetings and orders for samples/validation activities
- Participating in and scheduling project meetings and supporting project timelines
- Coordinating of deliverables including but not limited to pre-production master data support, project execution, and transfer into production.
- Supporting project procurement activities.
- Contributing to an environment of strong business partnership, knowledge sharing and principled entrepreneurship.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with internal and/or external customers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with the development and commercialization lifecycle in contract manufacturing
- Purchasing experience
- Project coordination experience
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf