i360, where The Data Is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through campaigns, nonprofits, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of technology. i360 is seeking a Receptionist who is versatile in administrative skills, organization, and scheduling to join the team!
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of attention to detail and organization - Ability to handle and maintain both sensitive and confidential information
- Possesses a professional demeanor: exude calmness, friendliness, and confidence
- Strong phone skills and etiquette
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels in and outside the organization
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Independent problem-solving skillset
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinating office events
- Serving as front office receptionist and administrative support for Chief Operating Officer
- Assisting office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Preparing reports and correspondence
- Routing mail, deliveries, invoices, and other essential documents
- Tracking office supply inventory and manages supply orders
- Maintaining a productive work environment for the entire staff
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of administrative experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite/Adobe
What Will Put You Ahead
- Familiarity with office phone systems
This position is located in Arlington, VA and is not open for remote work.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf