Senior Communications Manager (Open to Remote)
Do you want to be part of a rapidly transforming global organization? Are you skilled and passionate about connecting talent to an organization’s vision and strategy through innovative storytelling forums?
Molex (a Koch Industries company) is looking for a Senior Communications Manager to join our Digital Organization, supporting leadership to enable Molex’s Global Digital Transformation. This role will work closely with the Chief Digital Officer and other senior leaders and will be responsible for designing and delivering high-impact communication to our digital teams, business stakeholders, executives and customers.
The role will be accountable for working across the Digital Organization and the business to create and execute various communication strategies, working closely with our One Molex Transformation Strategy, Digital Organization leadership, change leadership, marketing, corporate communications, and more. This individual will be expected to use insights and expertise to develop internal communication strategies/plans tied to business objectives and priorities, as well as create and manage communication campaigns.
This position is eligible for 100% remote based work with a strong preference to be based at the Molex Corporate Office in Lisle, Illinois, and can accommodate a hybrid work/from in the office schedule. The majority of work is done in central standard timezone, with occasional flexibility around global working hours needed.
Candidate must be available for occasional domestic travel of 20% (within health safety protocols).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design, develop and manage communication strategies centered on storytelling principles for the Digital Organization. These strategies should include written, verbal and digital messaging.
- Ensure communication strategies are aligned to strategic priorities and showcase Molex’s commitment and investment in driving digital advantage
- Work with colleagues throughout the business to ensure deep understanding of the value of the transformation and all key elements of both customer and Molex benefit related to its primary pillars: Supply Chain, Product Development, and Customer Experience
- Partner with Corporate Communications and Global Marketing to drive Molex-wide communication and customer experience communication
- Identify and engage with key influencers across the organization (Molex senior leadership, Division Leadership, Business Units Leadership, Koch, etc.)
- Elevate the storyline of Molex’s digital transformation, ensure its woven through the brand narrative as a key point of differentiation to drive an impactful customer experience
- Challenge and inspire teams to think differently about overall communication strategy and how to take in information. Support these projects in understanding how audiences connect with brands and how the proper content and sequencing can tell an inspiring and holistic story.
- Provide thought leadership in the following areas: employee and customer behavior, digital communications leveraging emerging tools
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience developing and leading strategic communications for a Global company
- 5+ years of experience creating/authoring strategic communications grounded in storytelling
- Expert with multi-faceted and contemporary/digital platforms: multi-media, video, email, message forums, websites
- Expert in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and collaboration tools (Teams, Sharepoints, Yammer, other)
- Experience with measurable results leveraging internal platforms to drive employee engagement across transformation programs
- Ability to collect feedback (direct comments, engagement levels/trends) from employees and provide leadership coaching to adapt and improve communication styles
What Will Put You Ahead
- Advanced degree preferred in business, communications, organizational development
- Background in manufacturing, technology, customer experience
- Experience working with global and virtual teams
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf