Recruiting Supervisor (Procurement and Supply Chain)
Koch Global Services Talent Solutions Organization is looking to fill a Talent Solutions Supervisor role on our team. This role will lead a team of 8-10 recruiters and coordinators total that will work on experienced hire recruiting support for Koch companies across United States and Canada. This role will specifically be positioned on our business/corporate capabilities team focused on recruiting for the Procurement, Supply Chain, and Customer Service functions. In the Talent Solutions Supervisor role, you will help guide and develop recruiting capability as well as partner with the businesses and broader TS organization to align effective recruiting strategies. You would also facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with the recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners. It will be extremely critical for the person in this role to establish and maintain meaningful relationships across the Koch Companies. This position is open to remote working opportunities, but there is a preference for the role to sit in Atlanta, GA / Wichita, KS / Chicago, IL / Detroit, MI. All other location options would require more frequent travel.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Lead, inspire and develop the capabilities of recruiters and coordinators to effectively partner with the business to source, recruit, and hire talent, while providing an exceptional consumer experience.
- Provide mentorship, coaching, guidance, and career/capability development to members of our team globally
- Ensure team is connected to the overall Vision of how we create value for the enterprise as well as their understanding and application of our work culture (Market Based Management)
- Onboarding and training new recruiters and coordinators
- Develop and maintain partnerships across the Talent Solutions group (sourcing, early career, branding/marketing, etc.), all Koch companies and key stakeholders (e.g. business HR, compliance, leaders, legal, etc.) to deliver value-added services that reflect the business objectives of the enterprise.
- Help develop and guide execution of recruiting strategies to support our customer’s resourcing needs based on knowledge of the business and markets we operate in.
- Communicate recruiting results with business, while leveraging market insights to further inform and drive strategy to meet current and future needs.
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement diversity recruitment strategies; driving accountability with recruiters and assisting to educate business partners on diversity pipeline and investment opportunities that will support business goals and key talent strategies.
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners.
- Enable, lead, and drive utilization of technology and talent insights to allow our team to focus on the highest value work and be influential and strategic business partners.
- Lead and create an environment that focuses on innovation and continuous improvement.
- Lead by example by following, setting and sharing recruiting best practices.
What You Will Need:
- Experience coaching, developing and leading a team of talent acquisition and/or HR professionals
- Experience consulting on and developing proactive recruitment strategies
- Experience with relationship management/service delivery, specifically cultivating and maintaining strong strategic partnerships with key customers
- Experience leading large projects, and/or initiatives (fast-paced, matrixed environment with multiple priorities that require strong organization, time management, and decision-making capabilities)
- Experience researching, developing, and presenting cost/benefit analysis to executive leadership teams (leveraging data and market insights to influence and make informed decisions)
- Ability to travel 15-20% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Recruiting or recruiting leadership experience in supply chain, logistics, and procurement
- Experience with remote teams and understanding global cultures
- Experience in designing, building and operating a shared services team with capabilities across a wide range of services, locations and businesses
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy. For this role, we anticipate paying $90,000- $130,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf