Phillips-Medisize in Menomonie, WI is seeking a Tooling Admin. This individual is responsible for managing spare parts inventory, purchasing parts for support groups, and interaction with our internal and external customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Quote, order, stock, and manage spare parts inventory for multiple buildings
- Search parts and pricing to negotiate purchase price savings
- Maintain maintenance records, documentation system, SOP’s, and WI’s
- Distribute, schedule, and maintain preventative maintenance procedures and records
- Process and inventory adjustment support and control
- Reconciliation of invoices for credit card and purchase order purchasing
- Determine parts requirements based on orders and computer generated MRP information
- Monitor and coordinate preventative maintenance based on production schedule
- Communicate with suppliers when placing orders and requesting quotations
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- At least one (1) or more years of Warehouse, Inventory or Shipping/Receiving experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with different types of software (word processing, spreadsheets, manufacturing systems)
- Associate degree or higher in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Experience working with SAP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf