What You Will Do In Your Role
- Freight settlement:
- Timely and accurately process payment of freight invoices by verifying all rates and obtaining the appropriate approval/documentation to support any anomaly, define best practices which meet internal control requirements and maximize efficiencies.
- Manage open GR/IR and ensure accurate accruals are made for anticipated expenses/costs for adherence with INVISTA Logistics Costs and Freight Accounting Guidelines.
- Freight analysis & projects:
- End to end freight analysis for Performance Solution business and identify potential projects to improve profitability.
- Understand the internal data requirement and improve the cost visibility and ensure that all freight costs can be accurately and easily reported for use.
- Create and maintain a framework for logistics costs that will ensure clear visibility of overall spend and support financial reporting, product pricing, and trend analysis by using different tools.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- High degree of personal integrity and commitment to compliance.
- Proactive, strong analytical and economic thinking and good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experiences with logistic area (import & export, domestic transportation etc.) is preferred.
- 2+ years working experience in is preferred.
- Proficiency on operation of Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI is preferred.
- Experiences with SAP/TM is preferred.