What You Will Do In Your Role
OSAT related sourcing and surveying potential partners globally. Transfer NPI activities to production line and facilitate till smooth. Coordinates/drives purchasing activities with manufacturing and engineering dept.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cross-function collaboration and cooperate with OSAT supplier window to building business relationship.
- Routine logistic of ERP system operation with purchase order/requisitions data information maintenance and payment process.
- Participate in new component/ vendor development activities and identify and facilitate the qualification of new and/or alternative supplier.
- Work on NPI material schedule management, quoting and logistics arrangement to provide cost effective and time efficiency for project and transfer into volume phase.
- Sourcing coordinator for passive components like e-parts, mechanical parts, optics and etc...
- Collaborate OSAT business conversion and discussion and grow business with the OSAT partners. 7.Cross-function collaboration and cooperate with other entities’ buyer/planner to prepare production schedules for manufacture of IPO/ finish goods and project requirement. 8.Perform other related work as assigned by management.
SCOPE: Coordinate with the development team of sourcing activities. Ensure the suppliers are ready for launch and able to ramp up per demand.
The Experience You Will Bring
Bachelor Degree PREFERRED:
Previous background in Engineering, Finance, Project Management and/or Business Management
WORK EXPERIENCE: REQUIRED: At least 3-4 years’ experience in relevant
PREFERRED: Has knowledge on Electronic Components and Mechanical Parts. Familiar with ERP System.
What Will Put You Ahead
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
REQUIRED: Ability to quickly learn concepts and apply learnings Good English communication
PREFERRED: Self-motivated and proactive to find solutions with teams.
OTHER: Team player