Instrumentation & Electrical Planner
Koch Fertilizer Dodge City, LLC is seeking an Instrumentation & Electrical Planner to join our Dodge City, KS team. Koch Fertilizer is an entrepreneurial company pursuing a self-motivated candidate to be a part of the plant planning and scheduling team with specific focus on providing job packages for I&E crafts and contractors. Primarily focused on safe execution, job steps, craft hours to maintain the safe operation and reliability of the plant’s instrumentation and electrical equipment. Will be primarily responsible for planning work for outages, turnarounds, and small projects.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Application of codes, standards, and reliability strategies for the planning of I&E maintenance jobs and controls
- Focusing on safety through hazard recognition and building safety plans to mitigate safety risks
- Building quality job plans that improve I&E efficiency by the planning of craft labor, parts, materials, and equipment
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the execution of job plans and implement actions to improve planning efforts
- Working with reliability engineers to improve equipment reliability and applying new technology
- Planning job packages for turnarounds, outages, and small projects
- Building preventative maintenance plans
- Opportunity to influence plant reliability and be part of transforming the planning process to use more digital job packages vs paper job packages
- Coordinating and working with other CPN plant planners when needed
- Challenging other’s ideas and work through challenges from others
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders and work at heights in excess of 100 feet
- Unassisted physical mobility in/around plant and equipment
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel as necessary
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Able and willing to work long hours during outages and turnarounds
- Willingness to travel to other CPN Plants for short periods to plan jobs
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Two (2)+ years’ experience in planning instrumentation and electrical maintenance
- Experience with safety standards, policies, procedures and practices for electrical and instrumentation work
- Experience using computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in preventive and predictive maintenance technologies and processes
- Experience in instrumentation and electrical drawings
- Experience in repair methods and tools used in an industrial maintenance environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Planning instrumentation and electrical maintenance experience in a chemical, petrochemical, or manufacturing facility experience in equipment reliability processes
- Experience using Maximo
- Experience using Planning Programs such as Procor
- Experience using maintenance work flow processes
- Certificate or Associates Degree in industrial maintenance, electronic engineering technology, instrumentation and controls or automation technology
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf