Leave Administrative Assistant
Koch Global Services (KGS) is seeking a detail-oriented, resourceful, critical thinker for our Administrative Assistant role supporting the Leave Management Capability. If you are a self-directed individual who also enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you!
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- High level of personal integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Sense of urgency which drives results
- Interpersonal skills – ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within/outside the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Dependable and capable of multi-tasking
- Innovative mindset
- Technology Driven
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist with calendar and meeting management
- Assist managing shared mailboxes
- Assist in tracking and maintaining return to work documentation
- Provide excellent customer focus with both internal and external customers
- Manage compliance with applicable leave of absence policies and disability plan documents in accordance with state/federal regulations
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years’ experience working in a business support or administrative assistant position, supporting multiple individuals
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience supporting an HR function
- FMLA experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf