Director of Global Operational Excellence
The Director of Global Operational Excellence will be responsible for managing and coordinating an integrated approach to the continuous improvement efforts of the organization. Reporting directly to the VP of Global Operations and under the direction of the SQDC Mentor Team, they will introduce/lead process improvement methodologies to drive process changes to increase productivity, eliminate process waste and achieve cost savings. This includes improvements in all aspects of quality and service to increase OTD and company competitiveness, support of the operational integration of M&A targets as well as program management needs for business transferring market focused sites.
This role will be based in Hudson, Wisconsin.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with VP of Global Operations to support the integration of M&A targets. Integration responsibilities will be primarily focused in operations.
- Working in conjunction with plant management and the SQDC Mentor team, drive the continuous improvement process for Phillips-Medisize
- Prioritize with plant management resources and determine which streams within the cost structure will be targeted for immediate improvement efforts
- Realize savings and efficiencies as a result of the new SAP ERP system
- Lead various teams, which will analyze the processes within the cost structure
- Develop and implement new “Best Practices”
- Plans, lead and implement training / skill set development to support the “Best Practices”
- Coach individuals in the development and execution of Implementation plans for the best practices in their revenue cycle streams
- Write reports for decision makers that summarize the implications of the data analyzed, analyze cost-benefits, and provide useful recommendations to management
- Conduct SQDC audits and identify best practices
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum ten (10) years of manufacturing experience in a regulated environment
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience leading teams
- Experience utilizing LSS methodologies such as DMAIC, DMADV, DFSS, DMEDI and DFMA
- Experience with ERP systems
- Travel up to 25% to other facilities
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf