Interconnect Systems (ISI), a Molex company, manufactures high performance electronic assemblies in our Camarillo, CA factory. We currently have an immediate opportunity in our Electronics Assembly Manufacturing area. Your skills will directly impact the quality of our products and will help us maintain and continually improve our excellence in providing electronics solutions to the industry.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- SMT Machine operation trouble shooting maintenance and repair.
- Solder profile creation and programming.
- Process document creation.
- Design review for manufacturability for NPI (New Product Introduction).
- Technical and process engineering support to manufacturing team and sales team.
- Define new processes and develop implementation plans.
- Potential to supervise SMT line operators.
- Adherence to compliance and regulatory processes.
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS in Mechanical or Process Engineering, or Technical degree with a focus on Mechanical or Process, or equivalent industry experience of 4 years + in soldered electronic assemblies.
- Minimum of 1-2 years SMT line experience.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Supervisory experience
- Ekra Solder Printing, Fuji and Samsung SMT, Heller reflow ovens.
- Fuji Flexa programming experience.
- Soldering and soldering profiles.
- IPC Standards experience and knowledge.
- Understand and troubleshoot OS interfaces (old and new) to equipment such as NT4, XP, XP embedded, windows 7 and windows 10.
- Mechanical design for tooling and fixtures.
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf