CAPITAL PROJECT COST ANALYST
We are currently seeking a Project Controls Analyst to implement, administer and maintain cost control processes for capital projects.
Our polymers and chemical intermediates are the foundation for many of the plastics you use every day, and our fibers can be found in many of the clothes you wear.
As a subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, we’ve applied Market-Based Management® to our business to create value for not only our customers, but society as a whole – and continue to be a leader in many value chains, from intermediates to the ultimate consumer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Implement, administer and maintain cost control processes to track and report project budgets, commitments, expenditures and forecasts
- Assign job-specific code of accounts, in accordance with the approved WBS (Work Break Down System) working closely with the Project Team members such as Project Managers, Schedulers, Estimators
- Provide change management support to track any cost or schedule impacts to projects
- Provide cost analysis support to the Project Team using various project tools through phases of the projects
- Develop bi-weekly and monthly cost/performance reports as well as reporting expenditures by phase, cash flow, and other project benchmarks using tools such as Excel and POWER BI
- Ensure that all accounting transactions are recorded and in compliance with all company, audit and accounting procedures and support project audits, as required
- Ensure project contracts/purchase orders are aligned with appropriate authorizations
- Establish a rapport and build a network with internal customers
- Responsible for ensuring that the project reports are timely compiled, and workload is managed effectively within agreed timeframes and deadlines
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Project Controls within construction/oil & gas/manufacturing industry and/or BS Degree in a Business Administration field
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite with proficient skills in Excel (creating charts, formatting cells, working with macros & pivot tables, etc.
- Willingness to travel 10% or as needed, including overnight stay
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using SAP system (PS module)
- Experience with POWER BI
- Experience with time keeping/contractor gate log systems
- Experience supporting construction projects
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf