Koch Methanol, LLC is looking to hire an Instrumentation Engineer to join the St. James, Louisiana team. This role will be responsible for development and implementation of the site’s instrument integrity program. This role will serve as the site’s technical resource for instrument maintenance, troubleshooting, and new equipment specification.
With approximately 2 billion dollars invested to date. You will also be part of the global family of Koch Industries employing 120,000 people worldwide.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Champion the site’s instrument integrity and reliability program
- Develop instrument and control loop PM tasks and establish frequencies for execution
- Develop and maintain written procedures, checklists, and acceptance forms to test and document that instrument and control loops are performing correctly
- Champion the development and enhancement of AMS Device Manager for HART-Smart instrument and field devices. Optimize utilization of the tool and technology for instrument, control valve, and control loop integrity and predictive maintenance
- Perform root cause failure analysis on instrumentation and control valves
- Responsible for ensuring site is leveraging the most effective, economical, and reliable technologies to meet business and customer needs.
- Increase site asset’s reliability
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering and Five (5) years’ or more in instrumentation and controls engineering OR Eight (8) or more years of instrumentation and controls engineering experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Controls experience
- Emerson DeltaV and AMS Device Manager experience (i.e., Valve-link, Calibration Assistant, and Quick-Check Snap-ons)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf