ASSET MANAGEMENT EXECUTION CAPABILITY LEADER
Flint Hills Resources, LLC (http://www.fhr.com/) operates oil refineries and chemical plants across North America. Our Houston, TX chemical plant is hiring a Asset Management Execution Capability leader. Flint Hills Resources is part of Koch Industries (http://www.kochind.com/), a global leader in a number of industrial markets with a presence in 60 countries and over 100,000 employees. The opportunities are endless!
Our Houston chemical plant is a major producer of propylene with operations in the vicinity of the Houston Ship Channel. The facility employs about 100 people.
We are looking for an Asset Management Execution Capability leader in our Houston facility!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Capability to develop a schedule and bill of materials
- Participate in site outage and turnaround planning and execution process
- Ownership of base maintenance workflow process
- Business processes transformation and innovation
- Work with high degree of detail and accuracy to respond quickly to customer needs
- Initiates changes to improve the effectiveness of the operating process
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years of experience in the chemical/refining/process industry
- Experience applying reliability concepts within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with hazard awareness and risk reduction concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with job scoping, planning, scheduling and resourcing experience.
- Participate in scoping, planning and scheduling of base maintenance and base expense projects
- Experience with job execution coordination and oversight experience.
- Manage execution of base maintenance and base expense projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project or other scheduling tools (ex. of their applicable scheduling tools?)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf