Quality Control Technician
The Q.C. Technician will work with various Molding Department employees as well as external customers and other Molex entities. At various times, the Quality Technician will work with cross functional teams in Lincoln and other Molex entities. Responsible to lead or support quality improvement initiatives within the Molding Department.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leadership role on 8D/corrective action teams.
- Facilitate effective closure of customer complaints with the use of 8Ds in a timely manner
- Verify and validate effectiveness of corrective actions
- Responsible for coordinating, tracking, and completing PAP and PPAP:
- Complete requests per a customer request date
- Maintain existing PAPs or PPAPs to customer requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma/GED OR 3+ years' QC Inspection experience
- Effective inter-personal skills, including good communication skills (written and oral)
- Sound decision making, problem solving, and planning skills
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office Suite
- Good time management skills
- Ability to lift and move up to 30 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate Degree in a STEM field
- Experience with problem-solving methodologies
- Knowledge of problem-solving tools (8D, Ishikawa diagrams, 5 Why, FMEA)
- Knowledge of or auditing experience with IATF and/or ISO 9001 standards
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf