Commissioning & Service Engineer (m/f/d) - Fluent in German / English
Commissioning & Service Engineer (m/f/d) – Fluent in German / English
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is constantly growing and is looking for a talent to increase its capability and better serve our customers. As a Commissioning & Service Engineer, you will be the face of the company on front of the customer. You consider safety as a must, with a willingness to travel and the ability to establish strong relationship to the business and clients, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Supervise the installation of John Zink Hamworthy Combustion Thermal Oxidizers and associated supplied equipment and other KES products
- Commissioning and Start-Up activities, and general site services / troubleshooting in the major Chemical / Petrochemical Industry around the World
- On Site training activities of commissioned equipment for operators and engineering personnel
- Work closely within all different departments of all different products like engineering, process design and Instrumentation and Control
- The position requires in between 80-85% of travel
What You Will Need:
- Proven professional experience in a similar position
- Relevant industrial and site experience in Chemical/Petrochemical/Power plant
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical certification in Mechanics / Instrumentation & Control
- Well organized and autonomous
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Technical certification in Instrumentation & Control / Combustion experience
- Any additional language is considered as an asset, in particular French, Italian or Spanish.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
- Air Heaters for food industry