You contribute to overall commercial, economic and technical success of John Zink Hamworthy Combustion projects representing procurement on the project as needed, ensuring supply of goods to meet the defined project requirements within the overall project scope.
You support supply chain ensuring that goods and services are delivered on or before agreed contractual dates, working closely with Procurement.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Behave as the client interface in front of suppliers
- Take ownership of schedule. Work with suppliers to ensure delivery commitments are met. Assist the Procurement Department to maintain a high level of on-time performance (OTP).
- Monitor performance of subcontractors, including but not limited to staffing levels, planned hours of operation, receipt of major materials, and performance of sub-suppliers.
- Schedule management - proactively identify any potential bottlenecks, critical path items which could jeopardize overall project schedule; alert project team in the event of schedule slippage, and assess the root causes of such delays.
- Monitor process sub-suppliers as required to verify status of production and anticipate issues which will affect schedule.
- Monitor and report completion of milestone completion dates such as dates for receipt of free issue items, approval of welding procedures, or receipt of approved drawings
- Expedite suppliers to receive the documentation (drawings, ITP, Planning, Final Doc, certificates etc.) timely
- Ensure a proper document control in our system (numbering, registration etc.)
- Act to put in place recovery plan when slippage on project or supplier deliveries
- Be creative to find solutions with all involved parties to ensure delivery commitment with our customers
- Maintain and develop positive supplier relationships.
- Implement continuous improvement to procurement process
What You Will Need:
- Supplier Negotiation, Supplier Management, for optimal outcome in performing function requiring schedule negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced and time sensitive environment to meet all required deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Production and Engineer’s degree is a plus
- Previous expediting experience within the Procurement department of an EPC contractor or Operator/client organization. Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred.
- Team player, open minded, curious, and creative
- Able to drive changes
- Fluent in English; any additional languages will be valued
What Will Put You Ahead?
- You are a quick learner.
- You have an ability to work for time-challenging projects
- Demonstrate very good practical knowledge of Pack Office. Experience with SAP or equivalent.
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Why Work For Koch Companies?
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes: