Central Purchasing Team Lead
The Central Purchasing Team Lead will work with internal stakeholders and GP’s third-party partner to create value for the company through identification and execution of process standardization and automation opportunities for the procurement of materials and goods. The ideal candidate is a customer-focused individual with proven technical skills, including root cause analysis and process optimization, as well as a demonstrated track record of creating value through building strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage and be accountable for the high-volume maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) spend
- Lead governance model on sub-process key performance indicators and work with and through the right teams to identify root causes on non-performance and appropriate action plans to improve total performance
- Partner with other appropriate stakeholders, including Central Purchasing Team Leads, business process teams and Operations, to drive end to end process standardization across Business Units
- Collaborate with GP’s Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partner to identify, develop and operationalize process improvement and automation opportunities
- Partner with Category Management to ensure purchasing adherence to category strategies and buying channels
- Interface with the mill procurement teams pertaining to business initiatives and value drivers
- Act as point of contact for process issues and escalations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years of purchasing experience
- Detailed knowledge of the procure to pay process
- Demonstrated experience leading root cause analysis and solutioning
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking capability
- Willing and able to travel as required (less than 10%)
What Will Put You Ahead
- ERP knowledge and experience with AS8, MP2, SAP S4 or similar system
- Experience in procurement transformation
- Experience working with Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Experience working with governance structure
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf