Flint Hills Resources (FHR) has career opportunities for an Instrumentation Supervisor in our refining business located in Rosemount, Minnesota, and we are looking for great people to grow with us. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you!
4/10 Schedule, Monday -Thursday!!
What You Will Do In Your Role
This position is responsible for supporting the following while maintaining focus on Environmental, Health & Safety:
- Work as a team to continuously improve how work is identified, prepared, and executed
- Instrument routine maintenance execution
- Instrument project preparation and execution support
- Manpower utilization with validation of efficiency
- Collaborate with team members to develop team leveraging resources to create a robust culture
- One on One coaching supporting team development including performance Reviews
- Understand needs of team for safe long term refinery support
- Partner with operations and reliability teams to embrace new practices improving Instrumentation business
The Experience You Will Bring
- Supervisory or Lead type role experience
- 5 years in Process/Operations/Manufacturing/System Control and / or Instrumentation
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Office 365 and ability to adapt with company applications
- Related industrial work experience
- Ability to support significant maintenance outages and unplanned events
What Will Put You Ahead
- Background with Instrumentation including but not limited to: Flow, Pressure, Temperature transmitters and control valves
- Previous work experience with field maintenance
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com