The Windows Analyst will be a part of a global team that delivers networking, compute, storage, and collaboration capabilities for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. This role will have the opportunity to join in on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out Koch Global Services over the next several years creating long term value!
Do you have a passion to drive efficiency and improve processes? Well so do we. In this role we expect our team members to share their ideas and help continuously improve the service we provide. This role will be part of a global team owning advanced troubleshooting for all server administration issues. The Windows Analyst will collaborate with co-workers, customers, and vendors resolving complex issues with a focus on innovative and efficient solutions.
We are not order takers, we are solution providers! Through building trusted customer relationships, monitoring and troubleshooting, the analyst will develop knowledge of the Koch Industries environment. In return we empower our employees to create long term value where they see opportunities for improvement.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Configure, monitor, and maintain a global server infrastructure (physical and virtual servers)
- Monitor and improve system performance using standard tools (Logic Monitor, Automox and BigFix), creating baselines, planning capacity, and tuning systems to achieve business required reliability and performance
- Keep customers up to date and knowledgeable about what is happening with their server(s)
- Collaborate with internal Koch customers, vendors, and other IT teams to provide server support and consultation.
- Respond to ServiceNow tickets and notifications received to meet established business SLA’s
- Troubleshoot systems leveraging knowledge of supported server hardware
- Follow all change control processes and communicate across IT teams to eliminate risk and maintain level of service required
- Have a basic understanding of server storage procedures (expand, consolidate, and monitor)
- Work with digital workforce team or developers to bring in automation for repeatable tasks, eliminate waste & improve efficiency
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft Windows OS administration.
- 1+ year of Cloud computing in either AWS OR Azure
- 2+ years of server virtualization experience utilizing VMware or vSphere or vCenter
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of Microsoft OS Administration
- 3+ years of server virtualization experience utilizing VMware or vSphere or vCenter
- Aptitude to recognize opportunities for automation, optimization, & innovation
- Basic Understanding of ITIL framework
- 2+ years of scripting experience with PowerShell or Python or PowerCLI
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf