Flint Hills Resources, LC operates oil refineries and chemicals plants across North America. Our Project Services team is adding an Execution Strategy Optimization Analyst (Planner/Scheduler) to the team. Flint Hills Resources is part of Koch Industries, a global leader in several industrial markets.
With a change to our support structure for capital projects and turnarounds, we continue to transform our capabilities within our project services execution strategy group, and we will look to the Execution Strategy Optimization Analyst to support this transformation. You will be an asset to this group by leveraging industry accepted tools and providing value-based solutions in project and turnaround scheduling and analysis. Your role will be expected to drive adoption of new tools throughout the organization and determine new improvement opportunities. Additionally, you will look for external solutions to drive change in areas where improvement is needed. You will be responsible for:
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Creating integrated schedules for execution, optimized on the key drivers for projects and turnarounds
- Providing proactive analytics to drive positive project outcomes
- Driving innovation and transformation of scheduling practices with clear value propositions
- Partnering with other capabilities to ensure alignment of scheduling with cost engineering, estimating, systems and construction
- Identifying project or turnaround risk through analysis to drive competitive projects
- Contribute to the scheduling capability with ideas on how to improve overall scheduling performance
- Building relationships including the potential for approximately 10-25% travel to other site locations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of project experience in a refinery/petrochemical facility
- Experience facilitating on-site/cross-site interactive planning/schedule meetings
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to travel approximately 10-25% of the time to other sites
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous Project Management and/or Construction Management Experience
- Previous experience managing Owner/Operator schedules
- Bachelor's degree in related industrial field
- MS Project Experience or relative experience using similar software such as P6
- Experience working in an EPC environment, capital projects and turnaround
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf