MASTER DATA STEWARD
The Supply Chain Data Steward role will be accountable for designated data and processes within INVISTA’s Supply Chain organization. The role will help Innovate, troubleshoot, and train around key data within the supply chain space encompassing: Customer Service, Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, and Quality Management. Keys to success in this role are the ability to build strong partnerships with business and technology stakeholders, effectively work in matrixed teams through the completion of data management objectives, and successful change management during the implementation of technology or processes. The ideal candidate will have Data Governance expertise, strong business acumen, and will be able to leverage these competencies to provide stewardship and oversight of key institutional data.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and other data stewards, define and implement data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable within existing businesses as well as potential acquisitions.
- Identify, design, and implement new tools to assist in data management and maintenance. Train and coach the global supply chain team in the use of these tools.
- Drive innovation within the Supply Chain Data area through ideas like data lineage, self-healing master data, and data centricity.
- Partner with Supply Chain, other capabilities, and the businesses to help in the setup of new businesses, product lines, or other large-scale projects.
- Build and automate metrics to help in the identification of errors or misses in master data for the Supply Chain organization to fix.
- Help perform root cause analysis on complex data quality issues.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in successfully leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience with understanding relationships between data fields throughout a system
- Experience in analyzing data, running detailed business reports, or extracting data from a complex system
- Experience in delivering results in a fast-paced environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Supply Chain experience with customer service, planning, production, and/or logistics
- Experience with tools like SAP MDG, Alteryx, or Tibco EBX
- Master and Reference data experience
- Data modeling and architecture exposure
- Project Management experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf