Koch Methanol, LLC is looking to hire a Facilities Manager to join the St. James, Louisiana team. This position will be responsible for coordinating/managing contractor support and overall maintenance for the plant.
With approximately 2 billion dollars invested to date. You will also be part of the global family of Koch Industries employing 120,000 people worldwide.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Site Structural Steward (HVAC, Electrical, Sanitation, Pest Control)
- Grounds Steward
- Site Vehicle Fleet Owner (25+ Vehicles or ATV’s)
- Water Capability Equipment and Systems oversight and management
- Ownership of facilities and grounds management
- Improve stewardship and management of facilities contracted services
The Experience You Will Bring
- Five (5) years’ experience managing facilities and grounds of a manufacturing facility OR Five (5)+ years’ working in general maintenance planning and execution
- Experience leading contractors
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in building maintenance
- Associates Degree or higher
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf