Koch Methanol, LLC is looking to hire a Contractor/Projects Manager to join the St. James, Louisiana team. This position will be responsible for third party contractors and capital projects. This role will report to the Asset Manager.
With approximately 2 billion dollars invested to date. You will also be part of the global family of Koch Industries employing 120,000 people worldwide.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for Contractor oversight (scaffold builders, etc.)
- Ensure systems, processes and controls are in place as applicable to effectively manage oversight of contractor resources and support
- Provide contractor visibility and gatekeeping
- Source and manage contractor manpower needed for site projects
- Site spending plan/projects ownership (resources, priority, schedule, etc.)
- Ownership and visibility of resources being leveraged for critical projects
- Supervise/lead Facilities Manager and Project Engineer
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Project Management or related discipline
- Project management experience
- Contractor management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Construction management experience
- Four (4)+ years field/project planning experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf