Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources Business Partner
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next HR Business Partner based in Covington, GA!
The right individual will bring a passion for providing a competitive advantage to the businesses and capabilities we support by improving our ability to apply Market Based Management ® to attract, motivate, develop and retain a diverse group of employees who have both values and beliefs consistent with our MBM ® Guiding Principles in addition to the skills and knowledge that create long term value.
The candidate shall be aware of the issues and challenges facing the company, bringing vision and focus to those priorities that align with the greatest needs of the business. This person will have demonstrated interpersonal skills and past accomplishments consistent with our culture--especially in working with manufacturing operational leaders with a manufacturing plant.
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Demonstrated knowledge (through specific HR experience) of HR fundamentals
- Ability to truly engage with operations and leadership team members with true business partner involvement
- Self-motivated to embrace/define/drive continuous improvement in how you and the HR team serves the business
- Results oriented person with excellent communication skills, initiative and personal accountability
- Ability to challenge leaders, be confident and well-versed in moving the plant along with the company's vision
- Experience with supporting business and company changes, while being progressive and dynamic with critical thinking
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with manufacturing plant leadership, considered an effective and valued business partner in advancing our MBM culture to best attract, motivate, develop and retain a diverse group of employees
- Proactively coach and come along side Leaders to drive results through the disciplined application of MBM
- Relentlessly and constructively challenging situations and behaviors that are not consistent with our Guiding Principles and, by extension, the Code of Conduct.
- Always be “forward thinking” to anticipate needs and issues before they arise.
- Provide strategic guidance to leaders in areas of change management and employee development including but not limited to; individual performance development, career and talent development
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment for all employees
- Successfully address employee relations matters developing within facility
- This position would have multi-site responsibility within the region
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience coaching/developing leaders and managing complex organizational/employee relations issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Sociology, Psychology, or other related degrees
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a related automotive industry and/or general manufacturing will be an advantage
- Preference given to candidates with demonstrated proficiency in Labor Relations
- Experience developing and coaching leaders and managing complex employee relations involving litigation
This role is not supporting visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf