Statutory and Tax Reporting Junior Specialist
Leveraged Capability team is a part of Koch Business Solutions. Scope of services of the team is far beyond typical accounting processes, as those are delivered by other partners. The main responsibilities of the team are predominantly related to local accounting and tax compliance. We are looking for a candidate who will become a Statutory and Tax Reporting Junior Specialist and will support VAT compliance and reporting process across Europe.
This is a temporary position (approx. 6 months).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supporting transactional tax (indirect tax) activities, completing specific tax related tasks, executing tax analyses and reports as assigned
- Supporting the production of reports (e.g. VAT registers, SAF-T, Intrastat reports, etc.)
- Clearing errors and supporting other tax team members in solving different tax-related issues
- Analyzing VAT data
- Providing internal support for VAT queries from other departments
We are looking for a person who is curious, likes to learn and has passion and engagement in performed tasks. We look forward to receiving your application.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Accounting/finance/tax educational background
- Good English skills as we cooperate closely with foreign stakeholders
- Good Excel skills
- Numerical and analytical skills because it’s important as we work with financial data
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong ownership attitude with proactive approach
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Strong team player & continuous improvement mindset
- Enjoy a stable employment in an international company
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an multinational environment
- Get private Medical Care and Life Insurance also Sports Card
- Choose from various benefits in kind: healthy lifestyle offerings (fruits/healthy breakfast), knowledge sharing, teambuilding activities