SENIOR ANALYST - FIXED ASSETS
Flint Hills Resources is seeking a highly motivated Senior Analyst who has a desire to take on new challenges and learn about tax compliance filings. If you have excellent customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated curiosity to help our customers and tax team, then check out this AMAZING career opportunity!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build and develop good working relationships with customers to become the preferred partner to accounting, tax accounting, tax compliance and other internal customers
- Assist with monthly fixed asset close procedures including reconciliations and other financial controls
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and apply technology to transform work processes
- Use analytical skills to assess situations and problem solve
- Provide fixed asset ad hoc information, reporting, and/or data analytics to other capabilities and business partners
- Complete various quarterly/yearly reporting to meet business, Koch, and external requirements
- Update depreciation projections based on business forecasts
- Support interim and year end audits
- Understand and apply GAAP and tax depreciation appropriately
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Experience in either accounting or tax
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous tax, audit, or accounting experience
- Previous experience with fixed assets accounting software
- Previous experience with fixed assets, specifically how it is used in conjunction with tax returns
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, or Power BI
- Experience using pivot tables in MS Excel and/or experience querying data and building macros in MS Access
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf