This job posting is no longer active.
The Project Services Turnaround (TA), Projects, and Maintenance Scheduler will be responsible for scheduling the TA Event related activities for both Maintenance and Project work. He/she will provide professional scheduling capabilities for Turnarounds and outages. Located in Wichita, KS, this role will travel up to 50% to the sites/plants for scheduled events.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Act as the Primavera P6 focal point, for each assigned TA Event or Outage.
- Develop an integrated, accurate and detailed schedule including pre-work and execution for events using Primavera with direct alignment and interface to Maximo work orders.
- Determine activity relationships collaborating with respective disciplinary planners, engineers, and construction contractors to create work activity linkages.
- Integrate the Event Planning schedule with the Capital Projects group to align the Capital Projects and TA activities. Challenge and set the logic. Communicate the integrated schedule.
- Develop, maintain, and implement Event schedule management plans and schedule basis.
- Fast track discovery work integration into the schedule during Event execution.
- Update the schedule progress, analyze the data for opportunities, identify recovery plans and communicate schedule performance risks.
- Field monitoring and proactive analysis of actual work progress to ensure the schedule can be used for decision making.
- Actively participate in close-out and lessons learned for Turnaround Events & lead implementation improvements for the scheduling function.
- Ensure daily update of master schedule and perform regular backups on the updated schedule.
- Prepare for Schedule Mechanics Check and Schedule Optimization/Challenge.
- Interface with contractors, field coordinators & construction teams on progress updates.
- Monitor critical and near critical path activities and generate daily report during execution.
- Troubleshoot data integration across systems (e.g., Maximo, Tableau, P6, Procore) and drive improvements.
- Coach & Mentor other Execution Schedulers.
- Provides guidance to other TA schedulers during the TA Event.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- At least 5 years Turnaround/Planning AND Project scheduling experience.
- Ability to translate Turnaround execution strategies into a resource leveled execution schedule
- Expert level ability with Primavera P6 software application.
- Experience analyzing trends or deviations from plan and implement creative solutions.
- Experience with engineering documents for assemblies, fabrications, and piece parts.
- Experience with mentoring peers & influencing in a “MATRIX” type environment
- Availability to travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to apply P6 to drive construction work in an industrial construction environment
- Experience with Maximo or other Work Order driven software applications
- Experience leading functional project teams and managing critical timelines.
- Experience leading training sessions on scheduling applications.
- Experience developing and utilizing integrated and automated schedule interfaces.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.