You Know Molex...
You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world’s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow's breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Execution of daily procurement activities on responsible goods and services
- Lead the procurement process working with the internal stakeholders to meet their business requirements
- Initiate ideas and actions to improve efficiency and effectiveness of purchasing activities
- Acquire and maintain technical understanding of procurement, knowledge of the supplier base and elements of product cost
- Seek opportunities for total cost improvement across supply base including supplier consolidation, volume leveraging and commercial negotiation
- Lead the recruitment, evaluation, and selection of suppliers through market sourcing, identification of supplier capabilities, the creation of RFx documents, proposal review, risk analysis, and complex commercial contract negotiation
- Interact with Global Category Management for supplier negotiations and contract development
- Ensure and monitor company compliance with contractual obligations, sourcing policies and preferred supplier arrangements
- Communicate category updates to all stakeholders
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in procurement practices and processes; sourcing methodology and contract development and negotiation
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong computer skills – ERP Systems, preferably Coupa, SAP ECC, SAP SRM, SAP Ariba and Microsoft Office Suite.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf