Human Resources Generalist
This job posting is no longer active.
The Human Resources Generalist will administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity. The Human Resources Generalist will report to the Human Resources Manager.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting relations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
- Recruit, interview, test and select employees to fill vacant positions
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals
- Keep records of benefit plans participation, such as insurance and pension plan
- Maintain records pertaining to personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews and terminations
- Assist management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety and sexual harassment
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Respond to issues regarding policies, procedures and programs
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization
- Investigate accidents and prepare reports for insurance carrier
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in the HR function
- Develop project plans; coordinate projects; communicate changes and progress; complete projects on time and budget
- Focus on solving conflict, not blaming; maintain confidentiality; listen to others; keep emotions under control; remain open to others’ ideas and try new things
- Ability to interpret instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Help develop strategies to achieve organization goals; understand organization’s strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to analyze market and competition; identify external threats and opportunities
- Adapt strategy to changing conditions
- Able to follow instructions; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; complete tasks on time
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.