Senior Product Support Analyst
Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Senior Product Support Analyst to join our Application Support team at our Wichita, KS headquarters. The FHR Application Support Team (FAST) provides IT support and services for FHR business applications. FHR IT is undergoing a rapid transformation as we quickly adopt more modern applications that touch on every aspect of our business. As a Senior Product Support Analyst, you will be a key part of this modern transformation. The Senior Product Support Analyst of the future for Flint Hills Resources will create value by supporting various platforms to deliver value to our customers faster. This role will partner with our customers to enhance reliability and reduce cost. Experimentation, collaboration, communication, and ownership will be key.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Act as a support escalation point and mentor team members
- Troubleshooting complex and distributed systems
- Own larger scale support initiatives that span the organization
- Collaborating as part of a large team across multiple disciplines, focusing the right resources on the right tasks
- Working with modern platforms such as Splunk, SaaS APIs, AWS serverless, etc.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two (2) or more years of experience in an IT Support Role
- Experience leading projects and/or initiatives
- Experience influencing team members, customers and/or stakeholders to reach objectives
What Will Put You Ahead
- STEM-related or Information Systems Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with AWS Technologies and Services
- Leadership or supervisory experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com