Employer Brand, Digital Strategist
As a part of the global Talent Solutions team, you will play a key role in driving digital strategies to help attract, engage, and retain diverse and passionate talent across various Koch companies around the globe. As a collaborator of the Koch enterprise careers website, you are a creator. You are comfortable taking risks. You are marketer and storyteller at your core, with a passion for helping top talent find great careers. You are comfortable turning uncertainty into bold ideas with a positive attitude and you deliver outcomes by creatively using digital marketing channels. You have a passion for connecting people to our purpose in the online world, bringing our culture to life and sharing our story with current and future employees. You desire to help people thrive at work while encouraging them to bring their true selves to everything they do. Most importantly, you combine research, ideation, experimentation, and execution to strategically lead and shape digital strategies, ensuring we meet our hiring goals.
Put simply, your job is this: to position Koch and its companies as the employer of choice and ensure the right candidates engage with the company at the right time, with ever increasing efficiency, flexibility, and agility.
This role is open to candidates based in Wichita, KS; Atlanta, GA; or Lisle, IL.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- As a collaborator of KOCHcareers.com, you will develop and implement digital and content strategies, lead monthly website updates and maintenance, consistently identify improvements to user experience and optimize content to ensure our digital presence is meeting and exceeding market standards
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital and social strategies that position Koch companies as employers of choice in the online world
- Lead development of, analyze and report on social media campaigns in partnership business marketing teams to drive attraction of target audiences
- Develop an annual content calendar in partnership with our in-house editorial team
- Analyze customer and user data and use findings to drive effective decisions
- Research the latest employer brand digital and interactive trends to proactively bring ideas and solutions to fruition
- Optimize SEO
- Build relationships with other Koch company teams, including but not limited to: HR, Business Marketing and Communications, Recruiting and Sourcing
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 years' experience in leading, developing, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing plans and strategies that meets or exceeds business objectives
- Experience developing, implementing, and measuring social media campaigns
- Experience in managing many projects simultaneously, developing content plans across multiple platforms and successfully meeting deadlines
- Experience in creating and setting measures of success for digital initiatives and proactively provide reports and optimization recommendation
- Experience presenting, collaborating and/or leading cross-functional teams, including members of leadership or external teams
- Experience in Adobe suite, research, and analytical tools
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing digital strategy development and implementation
- Experience in advertising & promotional planning and budgeting
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf