Customer Service Account Manager
We are seeking you to become part of their Supply Chain Management team as the next Customer Service Account Manager servicing the automotive, residential, and commercial markets.
What is a Customer Service Account Manager? A Customer Service Account Manager is responsible for managing the order to fulfillment process of multiple customer accounts. The Account Manager will ensure timely and accurate delivery of product by developing trusted relationships with account stakeholders both internally and externally.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilizing the ERP system & Salesforce to manage customer orders
- Reviewing inventory reports to ensure delivery of product to customer requirements
- Working with the outside sales team and customer to meet customer forecast
- Coordinating with the logistics team to meet customer delivery commitments
- Resolving pricing discrepancies and invoice short pays
- Interacting with the outside sales team on pricing, product availability, contracts, market intelligence, and developing new business.
- Communicating with production plant supply chain teams to successfully execute on orders
- Escalating customer quality issues to the relevant stakeholders throughout the organization
- Identifying problems and applying continuous improvement processes and methodologies to be able to counteract with solutions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Ability to follow up on key performance indicators and drive resolution
- Service oriented
- Ability to follow service and delivery guidelines
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant experience in customer service, account management, supply chain or related
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to prepare and analyze databases and spreadsheets to make solid business decisions and recommendations to senior leadership
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf