CUSTOMER SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
This job posting is no longer active.
We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial-minded person to join our Customer Supply Chain team supporting the Consumer Products Group at our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, or remote for the right candidate. This role will report to the Director, Customer Supply Chain and will lead key supply chain projects and initiatives with our customers that deliver mutual value to both Georgia-Pacific and the customer. The right candidate will be motivated by building collaborative relationships with customers, leading cross-functional supply chain projects, and proactively identifying and executing strategies that support improved service, a reduction in cost-to-serve, and an overall enhanced customer experience that enables sales growth. This role entails up to 25% travel.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serving as the primary supply chain connection to the customer – leading customer engagements and collaborating with executive-level wiring with Georgia-Pacific’s customers to drive mutually beneficial programs
- Engaging with internal stakeholders across sales and supply chain functions to drive integrated teamwork – acting as the primary supply chain point of contact to sales partners, representing all supply chain functions
- Providing strategic direction that supports optimizing the supply chain network and overall cost optimization
- Leading both customer and division-wide cross-functional supply chain projects
- Developing innovative supply chain strategies that promote sales growth, improve service, and provide an enhanced customer experience
- Acting as an owner and proactively leading programs and initiatives with minimal guidance
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain functions that could include Planning, Sourcing, Distribution, Customer Service, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing supply chain role
- Experience in leading cross-functional complex projects and effective continuous improvement
- End-to-end Supply Chain experience with a broad knowledge across the full Order-to-Cash cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience in Consumer Goods and/or B2B industries
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.