Senior Business Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our Finance Team at Koch Business Solutions! This key role will create value by providing accounting support and governance to Georgia-Pacific's accounts payable process; supporting invoice processing and disbursements. This role can be officed from our location in Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS.
This position will support projects related to cash processes, internal controls, finance and accounting compliance while interfacing with leaders in Corporate Headquarters, Compliance, Purchasing, Security, and Internal Audit. You will also have the opportunity to work with our international partners, gain excellent knowledge of the key drivers of success, and have the opportunity to learn from all levels of leadership in one of the largest private companies in America. The knowledge and experience provided by this position provides an excellent platform for future career growth within the company.
The successful candidate must be self-directed, able to manage multiple projects, seek out opportunities to create value by streamlining processes, set priorities and meet deadlines. If you are seeking a new challenge, check out our open role!
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries, Inc. We serve more than 120,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 we have invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure adequate internal financial controls (IFC) are in place to safeguard assets
- Participate in various projects related to system changes and provide support for internal controls and compliance during these projects
- Understand key processes/systems in Accounts Payable in order to provide support for Georgia-Pacific divisions and facilities
- Supporting Ariba/ERP and related reporting/analytics
- Support evaluation, testing, and training for future system implementation
- Proactively work to identify value-added opportunities that drive process improvement, ensure compliance, reduce costs and drive economic value for the capability
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or related Business field of study
- Progressive experience in an Accounting, Finance, Audit or related Business Support role(s)
- Experience with Accounts Payable and ERP system support, project management, process improvement or related work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Teams, SharePoint, PowerApps) and Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel Experience (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
- Willing and able to travel up to 25%, including overnight stays and International locations
What Will Put You Ahead
- M3 Infor, SAP, Ariba Invoice Management; integrated financial system experience
- Experience with data analysis/visualization tools beyond Microsoft Excel (i.e. Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau)
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
- Leadership (i.e. coaching/mentoring/leading a project team/developing talent) or desire to directly supervise in a future role
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.