Business Intelligence Analyst
Flint Hills Resources is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to work in Wichita, KS. This position will perform a variety of services supporting our Pipelines and Terminals business. Qualified candidates will partner with customers to define work processes; develop, automate, and implement low code solutions; and ensure meaningful reports and analytics are delivered to the customer. Additional responsibilities may include participating in larger data integrations to support our Data Management Capability.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with stakeholders and users to elicit and document business requirements
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Design, develop and implement low code mobile or web solutions to streamline data collection
- Partner with customers to understand value-added trends for the business, develop necessary metrics, and create effective visuals
- Design, develop, and deploy valuable technical solutions (automations, applications, and/or visualizations)
- Provide reliable ongoing support for implemented solutions and set the team up for long-term success by effectively managing, organizing, and documenting developed processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience developing within data visualization and ETL software
- Experience leveraging project management practices
- Experience supporting multiple initiatives and communicating directly with customers and third parties
- Experience with building in low code tools and providing ongoing support
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics or business intelligence
- Ability to program in Python, VB, HTML 5, .NET or Java
- Experience deploying AI or Machine Learning solutions
- Experience with SQL database management
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform and Alteryx
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf